top of page

Group

Public·95 members

ES Tunis vs CS Sfaxien Live Broadcast 27 December 2023


Aug 2, 2023 — 02 August 2023 the long-awaited match of Esperance Sportive de Tunis vs CS Sfaxien will take place. The live broadcast of the match is scheduled ...


Espérance Tunis vs CS Sfaxien live score, H2H and lineups Espérance Tunis CS Sfaxien live score (and video online live stream) starts on 27 Dec 2023 at 13:00 UTC time in Ligue 1, Group A, Tunisia. Esperance Tunis live scores, results, fixtures, Esperance Tunis v CS Sfaxien live | Football, TunisiaHELP: You are on Esperance Tunis live scores page in Football/Tunisia section. Flashscore. info offers Esperance Tunis livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). ES Tunis vs CS Sfaxien live score, H2H and lineups - Betarena ES Tunis CS Sfaxien live score (with video online live stream) on 2022-12-10 at Stade Olympique de Radès, Radès. Best highlights, statistics, odds and ... CS Sfaxien, on the other hand, sits in 3 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 60% chance of a home win, and a 13% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Esperance Tunis vs CS Sfaxien is worth a look. Esperance Tunis have won 2 meetings with CS Sfaxien, while CS Sfaxien have won 1. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. ES Tunis vs CS Sfaxien Live Stream at (6/24/2023) Play ES Tunis vs CS Sfaxien Live Stream at (6/24/2023) from Juciqcik. Play audiobooks and excerpts on SoundCloud desktop and mobile. Espérance S. de Tunis - CS Sfaxien Live The match starts at 4:00 PM on August 2nd, 2023. Catch the latest Espérance S. de Tunis and CS Sfaxien news and find up to date Arabian Champions League ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page