top of page

Group

Public·95 members

Burnley FC vs Liverpool FC live watch 26 December 2023 Today

2 days ago — Read about Burnley v Liverpool in the Premier League 2023/24 season, including lineups, stats and live blogs, on the official website of the ...

"It's a tough one, not easy to explain, These boys are not the kind of person after a 7-0 to think we'll go like this, they worked tonight hard and it didn't happen, if something doesn't work you have to try harder, more often, longer. It was not easy to lose that game and we did it. "It's not about blaming, we have to sort it together and we will. In football you don't have a lot of time. We tried a lot, in some moments the right things and some not. That's the problem You have to break the wall down by trying, in the right mood. It was the second-longest unbeaten home run in English top-flight history, after Chelsea’s 86 games ending in October 2008. The Reds have gone four league games without scoring for the first time since May 2000. Indeed, the Reds have had a total of 87 shots since Sadio Mané's 12th minute strike against West Brom, 25 days ago. This is the first time a Jürgen Klopp side has gone four league games without scoring since his Mainz side did so in the Bundesliga from November to December 2006. Tonight they were awful, Burnley excellent. Posted at 22:11 21 Jan 2021'We don't lack belief'Liverpool 0-1 BurnleyBurnleyBurnley boss Sean Dyche, speaking to Sky Sports: "We did the basics very well. Diligence to see jobs off. Popey has still had to make good saves. I always believed in the side to find a moment. We had a few. We had the ball a lot, created some and didn't finish the situations off. That keeps the game open and then they get the penalty - Alisson told me he didn't touch him, but I didn't see it back. "It's wrong decisions in the moment, three crosses in the box, we tried to find a player, didn't, it's my job to make sure the boys are in the right position, that they feel right. Burnley vs Liverpool: How to watch live, stream link, team 2 hours ago — Liverpool head to Burnley on Tuesday as Jurgen Klopp's side aim to kick on at Turf Moor and end 2023 on a high. WATCH BURNLEY v LIVERPOOL ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page